We offer a full line of top quality mulch and landscape materials. Despite dwindling supplies of real bark mulch, we are dedicated to bringing our customers the highest quality bark mulches in the region at a fair price.
REAL Pine, Spruce, Fir, Cedar, and mixed hardwoods, from all over New England. Milled and blended to mulch of a uniform color and consistency, and delivered to our landscape professionals, anywhere within 48 hrs.
Below are some of the products we have available.
(We are happy to send samples to wholesale mulch customers.)
- PINE BLEND MULCH-- blend of pine and spruce
- DARK BLEND MULCH -- aged hard & soft woods
- HEMLOCK MIX MULCH -- blend of pine and hemlock
- NATURAL RED HEMLOCK MULCH or DYED HEMLOCK MULCH
- RED ENCHANCED CEDAR MULCH -- white cedar dyed red
- BLACK RECYCLED MULCH -- chips and recycled wood dyed
- WOOD CHIPS -- whole tree
- CLEAN MILL CHIPS -- clear wood - no bark, twigs, leaves
- CONTRACTOR'S ECONOMY MULCH -- stump grindings
- PLAYGROUND CHIPS -- clean wood chips ground finer *certified on request*
- PLAYGROUND RUBBER - by special order for large quantities
EARTH, SAND & GRAVEL PRODUCTS
- SCREENED LOAM WITH COMPOST (screened to 5/8 inch)
- PEAT MOSS
- FILL -- clean earth fill
- COMPOST (LEAF) -- natural fertilizer for shrubs and lawns
- COMPOSTED HORSE MANURE
- PLAY BOX & CONCRETE SAND
- MASON SAND -- fine screened, washed sand
- 3" MINUS GRAVEL
- RIP RAP
- NATURAL STONE -- natural color 3/8" - 3/4" - 1+1/2"
- BLUE STONE -- blue-grey color 3/8" - 3/4" - 1+1/2"
- LAVENDER STONE -- pastel purple color 3/8" - 3/4"
- RED STONE -- deep, brick red color 3/8" - 3/4"
- WHITE STONE -- clear white 3/8" - 3/4"
- YELLOW STONE -- butterscotch color 3/8" - 3/4"
- NEW JERSEY BEACH PEBBLE -- rounded, light yellow 3/8"
- PROCESS STONE -- blue or grey, crushed stone & stonedust mix
- BLUE STONE DUST -- for walks, drives, patios
- CARNATION STONE -- rose & natural colors, lava rock appearance
WALL & FLAGSTONE PRODUCTS
- TECO-BLOCK -- retaining walls, patios and walkways
- BLUE STAIR TREADS -- cut rectangular
- BLUE STONE -- several sizes, cut square
- COBBLESTONE -- varied shapes and sizes
- FLAGSTONE -- blue, grey and mottle 12"x18"
- FLAGSTONE -- red or black 12"x 18"
- IRREGULAR FLAGSTONE -- 4 to 6 square feet
- HANDCUT WALLSTONE -- South Bay, cut stone for wall building
- BLUE IRREGULAR FLAGGING -- typically 4 to 6 square feet
All of the items listed above are currently available and can be shipped in any quantity to your location. There will be a delivery charge applied.
For more information or to order, please call us at:
800-665-9328, Ext 1 for orders of less than 40 yards; Ext. 2 for 40 yards or more.
We look forward to serving you.